Vibrating Bin Dischargers
Carrier/Vibranetics® vibrating bin dischargers provide an efficient means for discharging dry materials from storage bins on a first-in, first-out basis with positive, continuous flow.
The primary function of a vibrating bin discharger is to cause material to flow. It is not a metering device, though often a feeder can accomplish metering. Carrier’s vibrating bin dischargers are proven reliable, with a quiet design and durable construction that is ready for any application.
Features and benefits of Carrier vibrating bin dischargers:
- Standard vibrating bin dischargers range from 2 foot through 15 foot diameter.
- Forged steel isolation hanger arms with rubber bushings for support from above.
- Mounting adapter ring either welded to bin or bolted to a flange.
- Molded neoprene “Super Seal” inlet sock.
- Internal 20 degree pressure cone to transmit energy necessary for material flow.
- 45 degree outer cone constructed of carbon steel.
- Cycle timer for a multitude of cycle ranges from a few seconds to hours.
- Simple, quiet belt drive with standard foot-mounted motor.
- Bin dischargers ship completely assembled and ready to install.
- Discharge directly into a truck or rail car.
- Bin discharger options include liners, virtually any outlet configuration, stainless steel construction, and more.
- Carrier can assist in the selection of feeding equipment below the discharge outlet. Our vibrating feeders are specifically designed for use with bin dischargers.
For more information on Carrier/Vibranetics® vibrating bin dischargers, refer to brochure #110.